Those unfamiliar familiar places


I wheeled down the South campus Canteen.. for the one last time,
I was surprised how everything just happened in the blink of an eye,
It was just two years ago.. I walked into this canteen for the first time,
Everything seemed so delicious.. and now I find nothing eat,

I thought that there was a time when everything looks new,
I was so happy to be the part of DU again,
But now even the walls of my classroom tells stories to me,
Everything about literature is filled into these classroom desk,

Every place you visit for the first time has a new story to tell,
And if you keep visiting that place often you create your own stories,
The smell of a place may seems odd to you,
But in no time the smell becomes a fragrance to you,

It is strange how a strange place becomes familiar to you,
And when you become familiar.. then that place becomes a home to you...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meri pehchan hai kya

The Long Walk

Ten comments people give me about my disability and how I react to it..