Too Sweet To Call It Love

And I was waiting for my friend at the coffee shop,
I knew that she was gonna be late ..
So I was relaxed,
I sipped my coffee and looked around aimlessly,
Suddenly, I was jolted like woken up from a dream,
There was a handsome looking guy Standing beside my table,
"Can I have a seat with you?' he asked me looking directly into my eyes,
There was something... Something unusual about that look,
I couldn't say no and he sat with me on my table,
I found that he was unable to start a conversation..So I helped him ignite the flame,
I asked him about the places he has travelled to,
Then he started telling me about his favorite holiday destinations and the funniest memories,
When I saw him laughing.. I suddenly realized that how well we have connected,
It was so strange when some strangers become special,
And people who are really special to us become strangers,
I was snapped out on my thoughts with the clicks of his fingers,
He thought that I was crazy but I had a whole world inside of me,
That nobody knew of or maybe nobody ever tried to know of,
I had a wish of telling him everything.. my hopes , my dreams and my aspirations,
That wish of telling him everything about myself,
That wish remained...A unfulfilled desire,
When he just stood up to leave..
He asked for my contact number,
And I just said, that here we had something.. Too sweet to call it Love,
Let it remain like this forever....😍

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Meri pehchan hai kya

The Long Walk

Ten comments people give me about my disability and how I react to it..