Nothing else to give you

I know that you have to leave,
Leave to find something better,
Like all friends do,
I am so glad that we have walked so far,
In this journey of life,
I know we had arguments, fights and what not,
You name it all,
But we have survived,
Survived all,
You and me,
Are different in each sense,
You and I,
Would never find a single topic to discuss,
But
I understand you,
And you understand me,
That's all what really matters,
Even if you are away,
Somewhere,
I don't know,
But I would always be a great friend to you,
A ear to listen,
And a shoulder to lean,
I will always be there.
My friend....
Because I have nothing else to give,
But my time.....That's something worth giving....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meri pehchan hai kya

The Long Walk

Ten comments people give me about my disability and how I react to it..