THOSE LETTERS

Holding some old letters
My mother smiled,
Thinking about the time
That has flied,
She laughed and said we would
Sit near the door,
And beg postman to find some
More,
It would take days to know about
Loved ones,
Walking towards letterbox hot
In sun,
And when one afternoon the doorbell
Rings,
The happiness that a postman would
Bring,
With that shaky hand one opens a
Letter,
Only handwriting is enough to feel
Better,
Reading and feeling every stroke of
A pen,
A different extent of happiness we find
Then,
This kind of pleasure can’t be fulfilled
By this generation,
Instant messaging is new style of new
Nation,
But I told my mother no matter how much
Technology gets better,
We all would someday need
Those letters……………………

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meri pehchan hai kya

The Long Walk

Ten comments people give me about my disability and how I react to it..