To be corrected

There is nothing in my body,
To be corrected,
There is a lot in my soul,
To be corrected,

God gave me a deformed body,
They say,
God gave me a difficult life,
They say,

My arms...My legs ... My body they all are made a certain way,
My own body reacts to the signals of the brain a certain way,

Your body isn't working right.. it has to be corrected. .. they say,
Is your body going through a problem?? They say,

If I won't Love my self and always think about getting abled body.. one day',
How will I Live today , how will I Live today~?

If you are having whatever body type , don't try to fit in,
When you are really born to stand out from the crowd....

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thankyou so much ma'am 😘😘 loveyou 😘

      Delete
  2. 👌👌👌.... Inspiring

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Meri pehchan hai kya

The Long Walk

Ten comments people give me about my disability and how I react to it..