THE COOK #7 Finale!!

*Phone rings*

Mom: did You find her ~? Did you go to the police again..?
Son: they said that she will come home soon...
Mom: I feel something is fishy!!
Son: yes, mom..
Mom: you shouldn't marry her.. she seems trouble...
Son: yes, mom...
*Door bell*
*Opens the door*
*Priya with a police officer*
Son: at last you found her.... Thank you so much... Loveyou Priya.
Police: we didn't found her.. we knew where was she.. it was we who sent her.
Son: what do you mean??
Police: she's our undercover agent.. code name,- Cook... She plans all our operations and make them implemented... She's a brave officer!! And all this time, she has been working with us, from the back of the computer, that is why she is not able to give you Time... Sorry for that, she is the officer who is respected by her subordinates. And I hope that she will continue to do so. . Even after she gets married to you....
Son: so, all this while you were at a mission??? But what about us!??
Police: you can get married.. if you promise to keep this a secret.. and also remember that she's an officer first... And wife later....
Son: okay sir, I promise.. our country will be our top priority!!! She's an officer and I am proud of her...

* He tells Mom, about Priya without revealing everything*

Mom: Son, you have made the right choice. What if Priya can't Cook, she has the right to achieve everything, even Love.
God bless you son... I am so happy for you!!!

*They kissed at the church*

*Promised to be together, always*

Son to mom: it doesn't matter if Priya can't Cook in the kitchen, she can cook the shared dream for me, her and her country...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meri pehchan hai kya

The Long Walk

Ten comments people give me about my disability and how I react to it..