When you Don't find me

You may look in my room.. you wouldn't find me,
You may go near my window you wouldn't find me,
A dairy.. with each page torn from corner,
A pen with my writing pad fallen near the warmer,
You wouldn't find me under the bed,
But some bookmarks inside the books I have read,
If you would plan to find me outside my home,
Don't come empty handed fetch me a comb,
You must be thinking where am I?
Over the mountains or across the sky,
I can be in a love story or a historical fiction,
I can be in any story of old or new tradition,
I can be in fantasy or in the wonderland,
Reality will always be able to pull my hand,
Love for the books would always stay,
No matter what come may....♥

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Meri pehchan hai kya

The Long Walk

Ten comments people give me about my disability and how I react to it..