His Wife, Sarah

"John, so are you leaving?" Asked Sarah controlling her tears.
"Yes, Sarah. I have to go, I can't stay here any longer.. Rose needs me"
" And what about me and our kids, we don't need you?" said Sarah
" I have Left some money in the drawer and I will transfer more when I reach Bombay," said John.
" Why do you have to go?, Don't divorce me, please, where will I go with the kids," said Sarah.
"Sarah, we had talked about this, you do your job and bring up the kids, your way, I won't interfere and you will not interfere with my matter!" John exclaimed.
"I remember, I remember everything John. Everything was so great, when we first met....", Said Sarah.
" Stop it, Sarah!! I have to go, Rose is Waiting for me!!" Said, John.
"If you want to go, please go. but first, sign the documents of the property in my name" said Sarah.
"Why? This is my House too!!" Exclaimed John.
"People who fall in true love, as you, don't Keep a backup, my dear," said Sarah.
John signed the papers and walked out through the door...

Comments

  1. Nicely written ����keep writing waiting to read more of your stories
    By
    Aparna Chavan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much 😍😍 thank you for your comment😍😍

      Delete
  2. Good one.. waiting for the next πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much, Shiny😘😘

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Meri pehchan hai kya

The Long Walk

Ten comments people give me about my disability and how I react to it..