The Bride to be


"Good-looking, homemaker, fair, not career oriented." Her father reads matrimonial ads aloud.

"I have kept your lunch in fridge, your medicines are on the table.

Please take it on time. I going to office, take care." Radha picks up her bag and reached the door.

Then turns around, ' Please bless me, Papa, my first day as a doctor, in an prestigious hospital."

"God bless you, child. You can do everything, you have one whole year. After that I am planning for your marriage, and I am not listening to you then" Said Papa

"I understand, but you know about my dreams and aspirations. I am just 25, what's the hurry?. If Mom, would be here, she would have understood my point" Said Radha

" Yes, if your Mom would be here, but I am your Father, a single parent. Everybody in the society, has been talking about you, that you are 25, and still not engaged to anyone." Said Papa

" I understand but how will I manage, my work, my marriage and taking care of you. You need to understand me and forget the society. Society will say things even if I got married and even if I don't." Said Radha

" Huh.. I understand Baby. Maybe I wanted to hurry up things. I have always seen you as an Independent working daughter. I just got carried away with the things that society says. You are right, baby. Just stay strong. I love you. All the best Baby for your new job. God bless you." Said Papa.

" Bye, Dad. " Radha said, leaving for a new independent Life ahead.

Comments

  1. Yes.... Your father is doing his responsibility...
    They know very well... How to take care of you... In future...
    Yes... Parents think about future .... always be good.. be happy... Everything will be fine... They will search for you... A good groom... For you... Don't worry... Who take care of you... Throughout life... Best of luck

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Meri pehchan hai kya

The Long Walk

Ten comments people give me about my disability and how I react to it..