Love, Life and Everything else #1

+ A text message pops*

He: Hi
She: hello?
He: how are you doing?
She: do I know you?
He: maybe...
She: I don't really like this.. I am going to block you.
He: you live near to my home.. across the street. I see you everyday.
She: {opens up profile photo, tries to recognize}
He: say something...
She: hmmmm
He: okay, bye, sorry.
She: noo no no no
He: what happened?
She: I saw you... Few days ago...
He: yeah
She: I'm sorry, you know these days.. stupid stalkers..
He: yeah...
He. I think you looked good with long haIrs..Why did you cut it off?~
She: Because india is a free country...🙄
He: oh sorry!!
*Offline*
*Offline*
He: where are you?
He: you gone?
He: I'm sorry..
^online*
She. Hey
He: hey
He: where did you go?
She: nothing
He: tell me.
She: if you know everything about me, then you would never talk me again..
He. What happened?
She; just know that I can't lead a so called normal life, again.
He: why?... What happened??
She: I can't tell you...

+For the next episode... Stay tuned. 😊

Comments

  1. Dear Vinayana, discovered your poetry today only. Your writings are exhilarating, illuminating, and incredibly uplifting, for all of us, so-called "disabled" or so-called "abled"... I am double your age, and I was nowhere near your insights in love and in human condition when I was your age. Thanks for sharing your refined and precious poetic work and philosophical research with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading and your kind words for my work,, it really means a lot😚

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Meri pehchan hai kya

The Long Walk

Ten comments people give me about my disability and how I react to it..