Love, Life and Everything #5 FINALE


*Online*

He: Hiiii
He: please talk to me.
He: I am sorry that I went away.
She: why did you??
He: I needed time to think..
She: think about what??
He: Think about us..
She: so.. there's a 'us' now...
He: yeah.. don't doubt that..
She: you know about this problem and you want to stay with me??~
He: I accept you as you are... That is what love is...
She: I don't believe you...
He: believe me...
She: but with my problem....
He: It doesn't matter...
She: you don't know, what Schizophrenia is!!
He: I know.. I have researched it well..
She: researching and living is two different things...
He: I know but I want to live it with you.. no matter what!!
She: Everybody says that....
He: But you can believe in me..
She: Are you sure? If I believe in someone.. I never leave them..
He: so, please believe in me...
She: hehehehe....
She: so, do you really Love me!!!??
He: yesssss!!!,😍
She: so, do I...
He: Meet you soon..
She: Meet you soon..
* Never Offline again*

Comments

  1. Love the ending.. But doesn't happen in real life.... Or maybe the pessimist in me speaking 😜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess right.. this doesn't happen in reality, that is why, this is a fiction 😍😍 thank you so much 😊

      Delete
  2. Nicely done vinayana... Kkept me hooked 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing vinayana! ☺πŸ‘ More power to you?!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Meri pehchan hai kya

The Long Walk

If they fell in love with a person with disability