Never give up- an experience

It really easy to give up, there always comes a time in life, when you decide to give up. This happens to me last week, when I was preparing for my research paper presentation, last week. As you all must be knowing that I have a speech problem. Sometimes, new people can't even get what I am saying. Personally, I am very conscious of my speech and most of the time, I avoid speaking.

This time, I really determine that I will give My 100 % for the paper presentation. I was really doubtful whether people would understand my speech or not. I am a kind of person, who if given the opportunity, I try and bring out my whole potential.

At this conference I did the same, I didn't give up and spoke every word, fearlessly. That is why I Was able to connect with each and everyone in the conference hall.

Never give up should be the moto of life..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meri pehchan hai kya

The Long Walk

If they fell in love with a person with disability