Love, Life and Everything #4

*Online*

He: hiii
He: Why are you mad at me?
She: I am not mad at you, I am mad at myself.
He: what do you mean??
She: I am not worth anybody's friendship, everybody think that I am crazy.
He: why ????
She: you won't understand.
He: try me.. atleast.
He: I will understand everything to be with you...
She: Hmmmm
She: everything is wrong with me and my life..
He: why do you say that???
She: I have a disorder.....
He: disorder?? What disorder?
She: I can't handle myself..
He: why is it a disorder???😢
She: I hear people in my head and I can't Stop it ...
He: Like... Schizophrenia.... O my God....
She: yeah, something like that....
She: and now you will forget everything you said..
He: I don't know what to say.
She: I know but you said that you love me..
He: I think that was a mistake...
She: now what.? After all this time. You will leave..
He: I don't know but I need time..
He: I am sorry...
He: I need to go...
He: good bye....
*Offline*
Picture abhi baki hai mere dost!!!😊
Stay tuned for the finale episode tomorrow!!!😊

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Meri pehchan hai kya

The Long Walk

If they fell in love with a person with disability