Love, Life and Everything #3

He: Hiii
He: how are you?
He: I am sorry...
*Seen*
She: hi, I'm good..
He: I won't ask questions again.
She: Okay.
She: but I think you will understand what I am going through..
He:  I promise, I will..
She: I may look normal but there's a lot going on in my head.
He: what do you mean?
She: I don't know, it's like a consent chatter in my head, and I can't do nothing about it! This chatter, sometimes couldn't let me sleep..
He: ohh.. Is that why you don't talk to people around you..??
She: yeah.. they think that I am mad, but I'm quite normal in other ways!!
He: Don't hear people, just hear your own heart.
She: I hear a way lot of people.. you have no idea....but my heart don't listen to me, I guess.
He. So. You love somebody??😘
She: You can say that... But nobody can handle me with this problem...
He: and, why are you telling me.. all this~?😊
She: yeah, because you can tell everyone that I am mad. This is what everyone does.....
She: I know that is what you want.. 
She: you are not my friend..
She: I hate you
He: no no no.. that's not what I  meant...
She: I know what you mean...
She: Bye...
She: stay away....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meri pehchan hai kya

The Long Walk

If they fell in love with a person with disability