On being an inspiration

Inspirations
Like a movie star,
. Without autographs
People call out your name,

Love being different,
Because everyone's same
Qualities reside in me,
Maybe,
That is why they say I am an inspiration..

Love being in the limelight,
For everyone could see,
Me on my wheelchair from
Afar.
But to me I don't look like an
Inspiration.

A simple girl living just a simple
life,
To me I don't look like an inspiration,
A stupid young girl who still believe in romance and imagination,
But to me I don't like an inspiration,

Just why, why being an inspiration is bad,
Does people expect more.. isn't that great!?
Motivation does come from within when they call you an inspiration....

I think you have to be responsible when they call you inspiration,
I think there comes a lot of pressure when they call you inspiration,
Sometimes it's just annoying when a stranger calls you an inspiration,

It's just the way you see, there's two sides of a coin,
It's better to be positive when you become an inspiration..

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Meri pehchan hai kya

The Long Walk

If they fell in love with a person with disability