Love, Life and Everything else #2


* Days gone without a message*
*Online*

He: hiii..

He: where did you go?

He: reply? Atleast..

*Seen*

She: I told you to stay away..

He: but why?? What's the reason?😢

She: just understand that..

He: you can tell me, I am your friend.

She: I have a Severe problem, it's type of mood swings..

He: huh? Mood swings?. That's the problem of every other girl..

She: but every other girl, doesn't close herself in a room, for many days, trying to harm herself....

He: OMG...  Why do you do that? Depression?? Did someone left you? Is that's why you said that if I know about you, I won't be your friend anymore??

She: it's none of your business dude!!! Just stay away..

He: but I want to know you....

She: you have already known me, enough.. don't come close.. you'll ruin yourself...

He but . Maybe I have feelings for you...

She: Keep your feelings to yourself .. and don't talk to me again.....

*Offline*

Stay tuned for the next episode tomorrow!!!

Comments

  1. Nice way of presentation .. I can't stop myself reading whole episodes..... This is really wonderful ... .I m waiting for more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Meri pehchan hai kya

The Long Walk

If they fell in love with a person with disability