An encounter with a little girl in my society

Today, as I was on an evening get- away, on my automatic wheelchair. I met a little girl in my society. She was both excited and worried to see me.
As We took off a conversation, she started asking me some interesting general knowledge questions. With every correct answer, I gainrd respect in that little girl 's eyes.
I thought alot after she left me to play with other kids. It came to my Mind, that having knowledge is a great gift.
Today, every kid of my society wants to hangout with me. They really consider me as a bundle of joy. Hanging out with them make me happy. Even their parents wants them to hangout with me and learn something new everyday.
I really wish that all the schools in Delhi should have inclusive education. Where students with disabilities and without disabilities should study and learn together.
That is how our future generation can learn about Inclusion.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Meri pehchan hai kya

The Long Walk

If they fell in love with a person with disability