A Writer's Block

I heard this many times,
Never really understood,
A writer's block,
Until it happened,
It happened to me,
I had everything at hand,
The phone,
Coffee with extra suger,
My cozy place,
And a room of my own,
But it didn't happen,
Maybe the magic was over,
The chemical X was finished,
I was scared,
I had people saying,
Maybe you don't have it anymore,
No imagination,
No stories,
I locked myself,
Trying to write,
As secretive as the Dexter's laboratory,
I wrote something,
I never liked,
I deleted it at once,
Didn't wanted to confess,
I was loosing the power of writing,
But
I realized,
It's not good or bad writing,
It is my heart that matters,
Now, stop my fingers if you can,
Never let your passion fade...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meri pehchan hai kya

The Long Walk

If they fell in love with a person with disability