Dear Mother

Mother,
I'm Your daughter,
Must have been a time,
When I got you into trouble,

Dear mother,
It's not easy to bore A daughter,
In a country like india,
Where daughters are killed,

Mother,
You are so strong,
I aspire to be like you,

That fearless lioness,
That forge ahead,
Saving her cubs,

Mother,
Nobody can be like you,
Soft heart with the Courageous soul,

Mother,
It was you who believed in me,
When nobody else did,

Mother,
You taught me,
To never give up,

Mother,
You are everything,

Just be on my side,
Smiling,
On each achievement,
Like you always do,

Mother,
Don't worry,
Just live,

Mother,
You are a strength,
You are everything,
For me....,😘

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Meri pehchan hai kya

The Long Walk

Ten comments people give me about my disability and how I react to it..