The Cook #2

*Phone rings*

Son: hello?
Mom: hello beta
Son: how are you, mom? Sorry for hanging up the last time.
Mom : it's okay son..
Mom: where is my to be daughter in law.
Son: she's sleeping...
Mom: still sleeping?~
Son: yeah.. she came late from work last night...
Mom: Okay...
Son (away) I'm coming with your coffee, dear...
Mom: did you made the coffee~? Why•??
Son: yes, Mom, I always make the coffee ...
Mom: Why,?? Doesn't she knows how to cook??
Son: Mom, she can't.. she has some problem with her hands...
Mom: that's why you are not telling me about her...
Mom: I would have found you a better woman to spend your life with... You don't deserve this kind of life.
Son: Mom, I knew that you will never understand....
Mom: don't marry her.. you are going to spoil your life ...
*Hangs up*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meri pehchan hai kya

The Long Walk

If they fell in love with a person with disability