Those Eyes- A Woman In Confession

Eyes look at me,
And say.
You are pretty,
Hands touch me,
And say,
You are beautiful

I am woman,
I don't please others,
By my body,
My eyes,
My hands,

I am a free women,
Let me go
Though dangerous lanes,

Let us all passby,
Through the dangerous lanes,
At the middle of the night,
When we are prohibited,

Because those eyes see
Bodies,
Not the heart,
Those eyes doesn't see
The blood,
Nor the pain,

We are the women,
Afraid of eyes,
But,
Eyes can't touch us,
But betray us...
In every way..

So Let our Eyes,
Be brighter than
Those who stare
At us...

For those,
Eyes that treat us
Like showpieces,
In their drawing room,

Those Eyes-are
At fault,
Not women's body,
Those Eyes-are
At fault,
Not women's body....

Comments

  1. Very nice... I'm deeply touched by your words ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice... I'm deeply touched by your words ❤️
    I love the title.. 'Vinayana's world'.. awesome 👍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Meri pehchan hai kya

The Long Walk

Ten comments people give me about my disability and how I react to it..