THE COOK #1

*Phone rings*

Mom: hello?
Son: hello mom
Mom: how are you beta? Long time..
Son: hmmm... I'm good Maa!!
Mom: what happened son~??
Son: nothing Maa...
Mom: there's something... You aren't telling me.. what happened?
Son: Mom I am getting married..
Mom: What??? Did I sent you abroad for this~? I want you to concentrate on your studies.
Son: Mom, but I am in love with Priya...
Mom: who is she, and what does she do~?
Son: she's an Indian, a writer and  she has a good job here.
Mom: great, but I would have preferred that you marry a girl of my choice, but it's okay, I'm happy.
Son: but.. mom . I love you and I don't want to hurt you or betray you.
Mom: What happened son.. now you are starting to scare me.
Son: the girl that I am in love with...
Mom: Say son..Say...
Son: Mom.....
^Hangs up the phone*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meri pehchan hai kya

The Long Walk

Ten comments people give me about my disability and how I react to it..