Being perceived- differently abled


Look at my improper eating style,
The cracking sound on my plate,
Look at how I walk so casually,
That inward knee twist you look at awkwardly,
There is nothing I do.. but they look at the wheelchair disgustingly,

Nothing else matters to me but hate those pair of eye balls,
Those whispered talks when I enter a room,
They perceive my wheelchair as my disability,
And the moment when I look at them, chatter fade away,

I am one of a kind and I deserve to be looked at,
I am so stronger and I deserve to be looked at,
But what can say to those Eyes-that question me all the time,
I would rather be not living if those questions hurt me anymore,

I have lived in a disabled body but with the mind at work
You have already prejudiced me due to the body,
I wish I tear out my flesh and show you what I really am...
I wish I tear out my flesh and show you what I really am...

Comments

  1. You are a beautiful soul.. Your heart is so pure you are a beautiful creation of God

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much 😊😘😘

      Delete
  2. Wow 😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well articulated :-) keep writing and expressing.
    Wish you more strength and power.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much 😘😘😘😘

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Meri pehchan hai kya

The Long Walk

If they fell in love with a person with disability