When the wheelchair wasn't charged

Today was a difficult day for me, as I went down for my evening stroll. I sad on my wheelchair and I found that my wheelchair has not been charged.
My mom wasn't at home, so I couldn't go back. If I wasn't strong enough, I would have cried and called my mom to come home. I thought about these things and walked to the society park. I didn't want to Bother my mother. So, I didn't called her.
I walked slowly to the park, I sat there. Then I met a friend who took me to her home. I walked with her to her home. She helped gain confidence on my own walking. There were times when I thought that I was going to fall, But I didn't let my balance go away.
Now, I am sitting in my room and Feeling proud that I was able to walk alone. My legs are still paining, but today's journey was just awesome!!!😊 I really want everyone to know that I walk alot in my house and the motorized wheelchair is important for me to enjoy my evening with my friends. I walk wherever I have to. It's really annoying to listen about how good walking is, every time you see me on the wheelchair.
Is this so difficult to understand that I use my motorized wheelchair just as a car. Do you really stop walking if you buy a new car, not really.. right? Sometimes I just feel so angry, when someone tells me this.
Moreover I don't have much walking capacity.. this is why my legs are hurting today..
This informal blog was just to take out my feelings.
Thank you!!😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meri pehchan hai kya

The Long Walk

If they fell in love with a person with disability