THE COOK #4

*Phone rings*

Son: hello
Mom: hello beta
Mom: did you find something?
Son: I went to the police station..
Mom : then??
Son: they didn't filed my complaint..
Mom: why??~
Son: I don't know mom... It was so strange...
Mom: what happened??
Son: they said relax, she will be back soon... Like she always does..
Mom: what is strange In that.. they say this to everyone.
Son: one officer added that you are a lucky chap...
Mom: what did he mean by that?~~
Son: I don't know mom...
Mom: I really think that she's having an affair... She has left you.. understand that.. and move on..
Son: Why are you saying this, mom?? I love her and she loves me too...
Mom: people forget Love soon as they find something else to love. And why do you love her.. she can't cook her own meal ...
Son: don't say that, mom...
*,Door bell rings*
Son: someone at the door...
*Away*
Son: OH My God.. Priya.. you are back.. I love you so much...😍😘 , OMG you are Injured?... Lets apply some medication!!!
*Hung up*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meri pehchan hai kya

The Long Walk

If they fell in love with a person with disability