THE COOK #6

*Phone rings*

Mom : hii son..
Son: hi
Mom: are you alright~??
Son: hmmm
Mom: don't worry, I am here with you...
Son:hmm she's gone mom...
Mom: gone to a better world..
Son: I loved her...
Mom: I can understand...
*Hangs up*
*Switches on TV*
Tv: Police is finding their most dependable cop.. she's Intelligent and smart... The first ever undercover agent.... On a wheelchair...
Son: (to himself) on a wheelchair?! What???
*Researches internet*
Wheelchair undercover agent!!!
Son: (to himself) no picture ?? There's no picture. I don't understand why am I looking at this!!! (Researches more)
Son: I really need to find her now!!!
(Calls a friend)
Son: I need you to find something with me....
Friend: what??
Son: My dead girlfriend....
*hangs up*

Comments

  1. Awesome awesome awesome... Love it❤️🔥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much 😊😘😘

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Meri pehchan hai kya

The Long Walk

Ten comments people give me about my disability and how I react to it..