Headphones

I see everyone,
Walking there own way,
I wish to talk,
Fire up a conversation,
But they keep the headphones on,
Out from this world,
To a world of their own,
Headphones,
White,
Black,
Pink,
That's all see,
Where the ears would be?
I have heard them talk ,
Typing something on the phone,
Good to know that they can talk atleast,
Phones,
Phones,
Everywhere I see,
I thought,
Maybe I was different,
I just use my phone for,
Poetry,
Watsapp,
Talking,
Liking,
Sharing,
Assignments,
Stop ,
I'm no different,
Stop justifying,
Yourself,
See the mirror,
Not the front camera,
Look at people around,
Not the Facebook,
Creat memories,
Less of Snap stories,
Be creative,
With crayons,
Not on Instagram,
Talk and have fun,
Start living,
With the headphones off,
Phone off,
Life on....

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Meri pehchan hai kya

The Long Walk

If they fell in love with a person with disability