THE COOK#3

*Phone rings*

Mom: hello?
Son: hello mom..
Mom: what happened dear??
Son: mom...
Mom: tell me son...
Son: I can't find Priya, anywhere...
Mom: what do you mean?
Son: I don't know, she is not at home..
Mom: She must be in the office.. somewhere,
Son: No Mom.. her wheelchair is charging at home, and she can only walk a few steps without it...
Mom: so, she uses a wheelchair.... What else you have been hiding from me~??
Son: Mom, she has Cerebral Palsy...
Mom: OMG, there's no treatment for Cerebral Palsy, why do you have to choose her.
Son: there's nothing like that, she's special for me...
Mom: but why do you have to choose her, she can't even cook and she goes out without telling you...
Son: it is not something to overreact on that.. I am worried that where she could go again....
Mom: again ??? What do you mean??
Son: I mean that this keeps happening from few months...
Mom: OMG, there's something really fishy, going on...
Mom: are you sure that you have chosen the right girl...
Mom: by the way, keep me updated....
Son: let's not talk about that... I am so stressed.. I need to find her...
Mom: son...?.
*Hangs up*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meri pehchan hai kya

The Long Walk

If they fell in love with a person with disability