He looked at me

Everything was good,
Ours eyes met,
I wasn't om the wheelchair,
He winked,
I winked,
He smiled,
I smiled,
And Then he said ' HI',
I was dumb,
How could I talk?,
I know my speech,
Would do everything wrong,
I kept on smiling,
He thought I was dumb,
It wasn't enough,
He asked where are you from~?
I was quite,
I didn't wanted to speak,
I didn't want to reveal,
My speech impairment,
I thought about his thoughts,
Judgements,
Prejudices,
About my disability,
I could have walked away,
But I knew my limping legs,
I knew how strangely I walked,
I made up my mind,
To say a hi,
To that handsome guy,
And everything changed,
For the Better,
I judged myself coldly,
And then,
He replied a 'Hii"..... .

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Meri pehchan hai kya

The Long Walk

If they fell in love with a person with disability