From the pile of letters #5


Dear Sanjay

I want you to understand that we could never be the same again. You don't seem to be happy about my progress in life. I was telling you about joining college and achieving something good in life but you are least concern about that.. i know that you love me and i love too.. but my parents also paid for my education.. they expect me to do something in life.. i dont want to remain caged in these shackles of marriage. I really want to work for myself.. earn money for the family. Why do you want to marry me now? We are not prosperous now.. we have left everything in the village.. we don't have any money now.. but I have dreams ...I dream of completing my college and have a job.. we can't buy what we dream from our money.. all we need to do is hard work. I don't think that you would now want to marry me after knowing that we are poor.. otherwise who can love, a girl like me!! And I know that your family didn't liked me, you know why.. but just tell them that I will come back soon... There is a last thing that I would like to say to you that If this life is seeming mysterious to you, you can stop writing to me anytime because I am suddenly feeling happy without you and your boundations that you on my life , I suddenly feel the freedom.. no calls on a specific time, no meeting places .. no nothing.. at last I'm on my own.. but I still love you....

Love
Preeti

* Next letter Tomorrow

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Meri pehchan hai kya

The Long Walk

If they fell in love with a person with disability