From the pile of Letters #Finale

Dear Sanjay,

I knew everything from the start, i knew that You were a wrong guy for me. It wasn't my parents who took me away from you. It was me, everything was planned by me. Did you think that I could marry you without checking your love for me.. then what would happen to me after marriage?? I am sure that after taking dowry from my parents.. you would Have left me.. that's what you keep on doing ... Me and my family knew everything from before hand... Because me and my family are working for the police department, to handle the cases of dowry . I know that this is how you emotionally and psychologically brain wash the young woman of the rural area and then demand a lot of dowry. You didn't cared if I was physically challenged.. you just wanted the money. You have Been doing this to all the poor families , who don't have enough to eat. You are just a ruthless thief, who not just steal the money but love and faith too.  My love isn't so weak. To fall for someone like you, who isn't happy or sad by looking at my  circumstances. This is a shame!! Yess, I am physically challenged but I have my dignity too... How can I marry someone, who can do anything for money... Goodbye!! I am sending all the letters to the Police, you would be arrested soon,!!

From
Preeti

{ The End}

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meri pehchan hai kya

The Long Walk

If they fell in love with a person with disability