The Boyfriend

BF: hey, Baby
GF: Hey, Baby
BF: I'm missing you, baby
GF: Awww, I miss you too.
BF: How are you doing, Baby.
GF: I'm good, you tell me, Baby.
BF: I'm little upset today...
GF:  Why?? Baby . What happened???
BF: Nothing Baby...Leave that... It's going to be one month to us...
GF: Awww.. Baby.. you remember!!
How sweet.. You are the best Boyfriend ever...
BF: ,No.. baby.. you are the Best Girlfriend Ever...
GF: aaww... How should we celebrate this occasion?? Candle light... Dinner .. You and me... So Romantic....😍
BF: I'll book us a room too😍
GF: A room ??? For what??
BF: Baby.. it's our first month anniversary!!! So... I just thought....
GF: what did you think~?
BF: I thought that we should have some fun on our anniversary...
GF: And this is the definition of Fun, for you??
BF: No.. Baby, WE will have fun....
GF: I Don't want to....
BF: it would a different kind of experience for us.... Baby please.....
GF: no..No no. I am not comfortable with that....
BF: I am your Boyfriend.. I think that I have that much control over you...
GF: oh oh you don't have a control over me.. I am not a remote dude... I will do that if I want to.. you can't force me, if you want to...
BF: I am not forcing you.. I am just asking you for the permission..
GF: And I said No.. that's my decision....
BF: I am Sorry, Baby...
GF: Don't you ever contact me now......
*Offline*

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Meri pehchan hai kya

The Long Walk

If they fell in love with a person with disability