The Wrong-Right Path


Mom- Hi Sam
Sam- Hi mom
Mom- how are you?
Sam- I'm better
Mom- how is your treatment going ??
Sam- it's good, I think that I would be fine soon.
Mom- That's great..
Sam: how's dad?? Is he still angry with me??..
Mom: yeah.. I think so.. we had a lot of expectations from you.. if I had came to know about it Before I would have stopped you...
Son- I am sorry Mom... It was all because of my stupid friends....
Mom: Dont blame them.. you cold have said No...
Son: I did mom.. I really did...
Mom: And they drugged you.. without your permission??? Why did you go to that party??
Son: I am Sorry Mom.. I just wanted to experiment...
Mom: Life is not an experiment.. life has to be handled seriously..
Son: Yes, Mom.. I got it.. after staying away.. in the rehabilitation center..
Mom: I am glad you did... people who stay away from their goal... Always find a better goal.. somewhere...
Son: yes mom... Now I can focus on my passion for painting..
Mom: I am sure that you will do a great job... I love you Beta...
Son: I love you Mom..
*Offline*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meri pehchan hai kya

The Long Walk

If they fell in love with a person with disability