From the pile of letters #7

Dear Sanjay,

I didn't ever wanted to test your love for me.. but my parents didn't leave me a choice. Yes, went away because I told them about you and all that is happening between us from so many months.. the last time when we were together.. my dad saw us and that's why they decided to take me away. I told them that I loved you and want to marry you, they told me that I was a fool, and Sanjay is after our money. I said that I didn't believed them . It was then they planned out this strategy.  They said that they are just testing your love. It was them who told me to write letters to you, to test how much you love me... They have been reading our letters .. they have been trying to pursue me that you are not in love with me!! But I know that they're wrong.. they have always been wrong, I shouldn't have believed them. I really love you, do you know I can't sleep at night because the only place where I can sleep is your arms. I know that you really loved me!! I am so excited to meet you soon . I'm so excited to tell my parents about this letter, that Sanjay doesn't care if I am disabled or not.. If I have money or not ... He still love me for who I will.. .
. I love you 😍 I will come back soon!!! I have to tell my parents about it ..

Love Preeti

* Next letter Tomorrow

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meri pehchan hai kya

The Long Walk

If they fell in love with a person with disability