From the pile of letters #4

Dear Preeti

When I did received your letter, I didn't know what to do or say to you. This is now the biggest mystery of my life, to discover why did you left this place and me... Your family had the largest house in the whole town. Your family was the most influential family of this town. I am really shocked to discover that your family left the town. I loved you, i was going to ask your hand in marriage but you left too soon.
I am happy that you started with your college. You will attain your Degree now. I happy for that, but I would be more delighted if you could be with me forever.
Why are you scared about if someone opens this letter or not??
What is it to be scared about if we are going to be married soon? I am now in doubt, something is really wrong... i really doubt,  because everything is seemed so dreamlike. You're going away and these letters are So confusing. Something is really not right because it is not your usual style of telling me things.. I have known you for the longest time that I can tell the difference. I really love you so miss you...  Please clear these things out in your next letter.. and I will be waiting for your response.. I really love you my sweetheart.
Love,
Sanjay

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meri pehchan hai kya

The Long Walk

If they fell in love with a person with disability