HUMAN BOOKS

I met someone,
Strangely unknown,
I began the conversation,
He began the story,
I felt like,
His story was novel,
I began to give face,
To each of the character,
I began to question him,
Why did you leave that job?,
What did you earn?
What did your family say?
I kept imagining,
The details of his house,
The details of his classroom friends,
For me everything came alive,
He was enjoying his memories,
I was enjoying my imagination,
He was a book to me,
I was turning page by page,
Mysteries of his life,
Became discoveries for me,
I was diving in the story,
Twist and turns,
Interested me,
As the end came near,
I wanted to flip the pages,
And see how things end,
Curiosity was burning,
He decided to speak slowly,
I wanted him to end fast,
He wanted to talk more,
I flipped the pages of the story,
It was The End for Sure,
I was happy,
He was sad,
Finally I closed the book,
As I kept it back on the library shelf,
That book said,
"Take Me Home".....

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Meri pehchan hai kya

The Long Walk

If they fell in love with a person with disability