From the pile of letters #6

To Preeti

First and foremost, i am tired. Writing a letter each day… and then waiting for your reply. Like you, I have a life too.. I have job and my family.. and we are not so rich like you used to be. I need to work everyday to earn money for my family.. yes, it is sad that you have lost all your money. Now I can't be with you.. because I have never loved you.. to say the truth. I wanted your half in the property... this is the truth of our affair..you are right, no body can love a girl like you.. you are just a handicap girl for me, who have a lot of money but now you don't have that too.. that's a really sad part..
I know that you wanted to listen these words from me... But you are wrong.. I am not that guy who will love you for the money you have.. now I can understand everything about why you left.. your parents must have told you to test my genuine nature... But they are wrong... They are wrong about me, as they always are.. preeti, I love you Not for your money but for you..  don't listen to the people around you.. just listen to me.. I know what is best for you, my sweetheart!!!
Love,
Sanjay
* Stay tuned for the next Letter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meri pehchan hai kya

The Long Walk

If they fell in love with a person with disability