From the Pile of Letters #8

Dear preeti

I'm so happy that I passed the test of your parents, I am so happy that we would be meeting after a long while.. Preeti, I am so happy about that but the reality is that after ell these exchange of our letters.. I have realized that I don't really love you and this is the sad truth.. I have loved my parents and your money the most... I have been writing I love you... I love you.. since the beginning... But those were really emotion less.. I had planned everything in my mind.. that I will marry you, take the money.. and settle abroad leaving everything here ... But you .. you are a very clever women, you know that this conversation could also happen on phone .. but no.. you wanted me to write and write because you know that writing is hard for someone who is guilty of doing wrong.. You could leave me without these letters , I would have been happy .. these letters Shivered me to my consciousness and I kept on thinking that how could i do this to a girl who has loved me so much.. you did a great job of waking up my consciousness by the mode of these letters.. I will now tell my family that our plan is over and now we can't do this again and again for making money from the Drowry.. it is wrong to  cheat someone's emotions like this... It's really wrong , we would have never understood that if we haven't received your letters.. Thank you for making us realize this ... You are a Nice girl.. please stay like this forever..
P.S I wasn't a police officer, everything was fake...

From Sanjay

*Last letter tomorrow

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meri pehchan hai kya

The Long Walk

If they fell in love with a person with disability