THE TOXIC RELATIONSHIP


Madhu: Hi Neha, how are you doing?

Neha: I am fine, Madhu, wats up?

Madhu: (busy in texting) Good, Good...

Neha: Why are you constantly texting? We are meeting after a long time...

Madhu: it is just that Harry cares a lot about me, so I need to keep him updated..

Neha: Awww, this is so cute, caring?? Wow....

Madhu: Yeah .. he loves me alot.

( Madhu's phone rings )

(On the phone)

Madhu: Yeah.. yeah.. I am online.. (Hung up)

Neha: isn't he too intruding?

Madhu : No No.. he just loves me so much ..

Neha: I know that but he must be knowing that you are out with your best friend, after so long....

Madhu: Yeah.. Yeah... He knows that.. but he says that we should stay connected always...

Neha: so.. now.. since you have completed your graduation, what's the plan now, are you looking for internships??

Madhu: No no... Harry says that they make the interns work like hell . He says that I won't be able to cope up..

Neha: So.. What are you planning to do now??

Madhu: I don't know.. I would have to ask Harry about It...

Neha: why?? Don't have your own mind and ambition... Don't you want to do something in your life?? Why do you need someone else to take the decision of your life..

Madhu: But Neha .. He's my Boyfriend and we are in a relationship.. I can't take the big decision of my life.. alone...

Neha: Madhu, you are in a toxic relationship not a healthy one. In a healthy relationship both the partners help each other to grow... They don't pull Them down... Please understand.. and get rid of him as soon as possible...
{Madhu's phone rings)
(Call Declined)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meri pehchan hai kya

The Long Walk

If they fell in love with a person with disability