From the pile of letters #3


Dear Sanjay,

I know that you love me but I cannot keep on thinking and believing that one day, we will be together. Now, I have applied for a degree in college here.. I am studying english, like I always wanted to.. my parents had allow me, because there's still not enough dowry for my marriage.. I am glad about that, I am happy with my life here, it feels more safe here.. in these mountains Covered with Snow.
I do want to tell you why we left.. Why I didn't meet you, why I didn't get to tell you.. but I am in fear, what if someone opens it, and read this letter. Then it would be horrible.. really horrible.. my life could be at stake.. And I know that you don't want that..... I just want to tell you that I am safe here.. and I am thinking about you.. I don't know if I still love you or not.. but I still care about you.. I want you to just shift from where you are living, to somewhere safe.. And take all your belongings. Just go, please leave.. I don't want you any harm.. please do not tell this to any one..But the lives is in danger...
Don't tell anyone about this but please vacate this village, for the sake of my love.. I can't reveal more.. I got to go...

Love Preeti

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meri pehchan hai kya

The Long Walk

If they fell in love with a person with disability