Typing - Father's Day Special

Papa: OKAY, Beta I am going to the office now .
Jyoti: ( working on the computer) Bye Papa... God bless you .
Papa: ( coming out from where he was hidding) l saw that.. you were working on the computer with your nose.. I saw that.. you do that, even when I told you not to....
Jyoti: Sorry Papa... I will not do that again.... But I have Cerebral Palsy and I can't do everything with my hand...
Papa: You can do everything Beta.. I know you.. and you don't have any disability.. don't say that again.. You have to believe in yourself.. Like I don't believe you have a disability..
Jyoti: But Papa my hands shakes all the time.. how can I type with my hands..? I would never be able to type with my hands... Please understand...
Papa:  if you can't type with your hands.. don't type at all.. I am taking the computer away...
Jyoti: okay okay.. I will try.. Please don't take my computer....
Papa: OK.. the day I will see you typing with your Nose. I will take your computer Away..
(That's how Jyoti learned type on the computer with her hands, A Father is always strict.. but does the right thing)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Meri pehchan hai kya

The Long Walk

Ten comments people give me about my disability and how I react to it..