We are having a 'Baby'


"So, what should We do about it?' Asked Maya
" I really want to have a baby" said Rohan
" I want to have a baby too.. but not at this stage of my career" , Said Maya
"Baby.. you think about it, please" Said Rohan
"As a Woman..I was always expected do things, a certain way" Said Maya
"I understand.. first you should study, have a job, get married... Then have a baby.. people doesn't leave you .",Said Rohan
"They always expect you to be a certain way, they doesn't understand that there are no rules in life" added Maya
" We always talk about responsibility of a woman but what about the man?" said Rohan
"You are correct, a Little boy is too given the responsibility of taking care of Mom and Sister." Said Maya
" I have always gone with mom to the market in the evening” said Rohan
"Yess, as if you could protect hai from everything because you are a boy.." said Maya
"I have now decided that we will have a child only when your career allows" Said Rohan
"And till then we can have a pet in our house.' Said Maya
"That's a wonderful idea!" Said Rohan

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Meri pehchan hai kya

The Long Walk

If they fell in love with a person with disability