Agora Phobia

(Text message Pops up)

Tanmay: Are you coming for the dinner today??
Dolly: No yaar, I can't...
Tanmay: Why~??? I have been planning for our date, all week.. you can't do this....
Dolly: I am not in the mood yaar.. please understand...
Tanmay: Another Excuse.. Dolly.. I am really tired of this, you love me . Right??
Dolly: Yess, I really do, but I can't really go out with you .. we could dine in...😊
Tanmay: Dine in.. again.. how long we are going to do that, I remember when we met at the party at your home ... You looked so happy...
Dolly: I was happy because I was at my home, it is the safest place for me....
Tanmay: What do you mean by safest place??? Are you alright? Are you afraid of something?
Dolly: No no no No .. don't ask me this question, you won't be able to handle the truth... You would leave me because you can't handle..
Tanmay: Tell me the truth Dolly?? Why can't you go outside??
Dolly: So, you really want to know?? It's because I have this disorder called Agoraphobia.. the fear of unfamiliar places....
Tanmay: What??.. but you look so Fine, how can you have a disorder???
Dolly: That's the sad part about having a mental disorder.. You Look Normal from the Outside but from Inside . You are suffering alot..
Tanmay: I am so sorry, I didn't know that, I would never Say anything about going out anymore... Have you consulted a psychologist??
Dolly: No... I couldn't do that Alone, I was alone forever and that is why I sank into depression..... How did you understand me with such simplicity???
Tanmay: Mental Health and Mental Disorder in India, had many stereotypes and misconceptions, but now we have to break free from all that..  and create an Inclusive and healthy world...
Dolly: I love you Tanmay for understanding me so well..
Tanmay: I love you so much Dolly!!!😊😍😘😘

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Meri pehchan hai kya

The Long Walk

Ten comments people give me about my disability and how I react to it..