Chocolate

It was late Night when a text pops up on Ajay's phone.
'I want to have a Chocolate!" It was from a friend named Mansi.
Mansi was that girl, whom Ajay has been crushing on since the first day of the college.
They didn't talk alot too much, just some random Hii and Bye.
Ajay was excited in happiness seeing her text on his phone.
Ajay typed "I will get you tomorrow" but erased it, because it sounded desperate. He wrote 'I want to Have it too, let's go together to buy it' Riya said okay great.
Ajay felt on the top of the world, he didn't believed that Riya has contacted him to buy a Chocolate for her. He now just had to arrange some money for the Chocolate.
Ajay peeked into his parents room..

Mom shouted "what do you want?, At this time of the night??"
Ajay scared "Mom.. Mom I need 50rs tomorrow?"
"For what???", Shouted Mom
”Mom.. there's a match......"
"Okay.. Okay.. Now go away"

*In the Morning*
”50rs mom..."
"Here take it.. don't Loose it"
"Bye.. Mom.."

* Buy a Big Chocolate"

*Reached School*

*Finds Riya*

"Hey, Riya. I brought you a Chocolate.. as you asked for"
"I didn't asked you.. when did we talk?" Said Riya
"Hmmm.. last night.. you don't remember~??", said Ajay
"No... I must have sent it by mistake" Said Riya
"Ohhhh..." Said Ajay

*Heartbroken.. reached home*
"You have came" said Mom
"I have brought you a Chocolate". Said Ajay
” I love you son!!😊" Said Mom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meri pehchan hai kya

The Long Walk

If they fell in love with a person with disability