The Crush

Tiya- Hey Rohan.. how are you doing, you have come so early .. don't you..Huh
Rohan- I am so sorry Tiya.. traffic was too much .. I left home early today....
Tiya- you are such a liar, Rohan.. I can call your and ask her.. the time you woke up today....
Rohan- I am so sorry Tiya, I won't be late from tomorrow... I promise..
Tiya- keep your promises to your self ... And order Dosa, you will pay because you came late... HahaHa..
Rohan- You bad girl.. I will take the revenge soon...
(Rohan 's phone rings, romantic ringtone) (rohan declines the call.)
Tiya- Ohho.. somebody is listening to romantic songs these days... Umm dude, what's up~??
Rohan- nothing dude..
Tiya- Tell me.? Whose it???
Rohan- Who??
Tiya- Your Crush?~ Is she in our collage?? Tell me..
Rohan- Nothing like that, Dude.
Tiya- Tell me , is she from our class???
Rohan - yeah...
Tiya- Tell me, dude, I am your Best Friend..
Rohan- that's the problem??
Tiya- What?~??????
Rohan- yess , that I have a crush on my Best Friend... But my feelings shouldn't effect our friendship...
Tiya- but now it will...
Tiya-we are not friends anymore..
Rohan-Why??? Please don't do this.. please stay my friend.. I won't let this feeling come in between our friendship..... Please
Tiya- we can't be friends anymore... Because I have a crush on you too...
Rohan- I love you Tiya...
Tiya- I love you too Baby...

*Story Begins*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meri pehchan hai kya

The Long Walk

If they fell in love with a person with disability