Poem to the younger self

I always think,
About that one thing,
I would tell myself,
If I could go in the past,
That thing that could change my life,
Is don't fall in love so young,
Keep your heart,
To yourself,
Because he is not the one,
You will find more men,
Good or bad,
Fair or unfair,
Just don't stand here,
Move on..
Go around,
Just explore,
Don't be Quick,
Live your life
Don't stuck,
Like the paper on
The wall,
You can't scrap it down,
Completely,
Some pieces
Still remain,
Like scrapped
Picture on the wall,
I will guide my younger self,
To stay away,
From the feeling called Love,
Because life is practical,
I would tell myself,
Don't be emotional,
Because people don't need them,
Most people are mean,
They use and throw,
Love And Friendship,
Are words,
Not emotions,
Don't love unconditionally,
You'll end up hurting,
Yourself,
Every time ,
Just keep your head high,
Because you are a Princess...
       Love VK

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Meri pehchan hai kya

The Long Walk

If they fell in love with a person with disability