Is it all in the name??

My name is Vinayana Khurana, and it is very long name. I had to take one long breath, before saying my name. When I was young, I used to tell people that you can ask me anything, except my name. It's really easy to say, other sentences, like I study in DU, I am a writer and so on.. But.. My name really gives me a tough time.
My speech and I have some insecurities.. sometimes I wish I never had to speak at all.. speaking in front of someone new.. is a task for me.. not because I am an introvert but because of this stupid speech impairment. People often judge me just because of the way I speak.. that's really annoying.. this is something I experience on a daily basis. There's more to me.. don't judge me on the basis of how I talk.. but the problem is you can't prove that you are intelligent until you speak out .. And once you speak out... People are like I can't get what you are saying.. that's not just a problem with someone who has cerebral palsy, it can be a problem to someone who is shy..
I can't imagine if the mobile phone and internet did not happened, what would had happened to my creativity....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meri pehchan hai kya

The Long Walk

If they fell in love with a person with disability