We learn to hate.

Society,
Often points to the
Worst thing about you,
They poke you,
They make fun of you,
Because of this particular thing,
Maybe you are dark,
You are fat,
You are too thin,
Society has a problem with everything,
At first,
You would start hating that thing about yourself,
You would try to make it alright,
You would do your level best,
But sometimes it is your own personality,
Like I love too much,
I have unconditional love in my heart,
For everyone I meet,
I don't care,
Whether I will get back those feelings,
But I love,
It's a positive attitude,
But,
Society blames me,
For loving too much,
And,
At some point of time,
I hated this quality,
I hated myself for loving,
Sometimes,
I even hated myself to be born,
A physically challenged,
But I soon realized,
That it wasn't my fault,
It was nobody's fault,
I soon realized that society wants me to think that way,
I soon realized that society wants me to feel sorry for myself,
I soon realized this wasn't how I wanted to feel,
I had to change.. how I think about myself,
That is when the perspective of the society would change,
I stood boldly and said I love myself,
In whatever form and condition.. I am in,
I stood up because deep down I knew that I love myself,
They taught me to Hate, I learned to Love..
It's not easy to love yourself,
When you have been taught to hate yourself,
But it only you that can highlight your self worth......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meri pehchan hai kya

The Long Walk

If they fell in love with a person with disability