Open letter

Dear Best Friend

I know you will be thinking that we are not that close enough, then why am I calling my best friend . It okay, it's not your fault.. maybe this how I am. I don't know how I can share a piece of my heart with everyone I meet, and how can I just keep on loving my best friend, even if you have hurt me so many times. The funny thing is that I don't know till now who was my best friend and who was not. Many people, just made friends with me because they didn't had a choice, but some people really loved me from the bottom of my heart. Those were the people I may have hurt the most because I was after the people who I loved. I believe that friendship is the only thing that we can do with a pure heart. I tried to do that but somehow I failed. I try every day to make the better friends that will stay and not to love them until I know that they will love me back. I really hope that one day, life will work that way. When you can measure love before going it to someone.
Love
Vinni

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meri pehchan hai kya

The Long Walk

If they fell in love with a person with disability