I hate?


Hate?
What do I hate?
Haven't really thought about it,
Most people write about Love,
I'll write about hate,
I'm a woman,
A disabled women,
Do I really have the right to hate,?
If I say,
I hate sex,
I hate to get intimate,
Would someone listen,!
They'll say,
You're married,
You have to make love,
You have to have a child,
But what about me?
I had dreams,
Aspirations,
I hate being alone,
But I hate begging for attention,
I would love being in Love,
I hate not being resprocated,
When I am sad,
I hate being misunderstood,
I wanted to be something,
But how does that matter,
How does that matter~?
Society can't handle women's hate,
I'm a minority,
Do I really have a right to hate?
I thought so,
This is the only answer,
To all the questions,
A silence...
And I hate that too....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meri pehchan hai kya

The Long Walk

If they fell in love with a person with disability